Review: Mother Angelica: The Remarkable Story of a Nun, Her Nerve, and a Network of Miracles

Mother Angelica: The Remarkable Story of a Nun, Her Nerve, and a Network of Miracles Mother Angelica: The Remarkable Story of a Nun, Her Nerve, and a Network of Miracles by Raymond Arroyo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An amazing story of complete trust in God. I admire Mother's childlike faith that God would provide everything she needed. I know I still struggle with placing my trust in God, much less placing an entire network with all its debt in His Hands. She is a role model for me in trusting God, forgiving others who have hurt me, and accepting sufferings and trials patiently and with resignation to God's Will.

View all my reviews

Popular posts from this blog

The Tenth Region of the Night: Sword and Serpent Book II Review

Goals and Birthdays

B-25 Bombers!!!