Goals and Birthdays

TOMORROW IS MY 17TH BIRTHDAY!

Birthdays are a good time to look back on your past life, but also a good time to look ahead. I saw an article today talking about how it is important to write down your "future picture" or where you see yourself in a certain number of years. So, I decided to do that on my blog. Below are just a few of my goals for my future. They'll probably change as I age and discern God's Will for me. It's a big, scary world out there and it takes much courage to face the challenges that present themselves. 

So, I'm asking all of you, my dear readers, to do me a little favor for me on my birthday. Could you just take a minute out of your day and say a prayer for me and my future? I'm not a 100% sure on anything right now. There are times where I want to curl up and hide in my room, trying to shut out the world around me... retreating into my "safety bubble" that I make for myself. As an introvert, it can be very hard and painful for me to open up to other and step out to take risks to do something new. If you all could just say a little prayer asking God to give me the courage and perseverance to push on and survive, I would truly appreciate it.

God bless all of you!

MY FUTURE GOALS

  • Where I want to be in 5-10 years: I want to have my Ph.D. in Engineering and be working a full-time job at Air Force Research Laboratory.



  • Where I want to be in 3-5 years: I want to have my BS in Mechanical Engineering and my Master's degree in Aerospace Engineering. Get a good internship at the AFRL.



  • Where I want to be in 10-12 months: I want to graduate high school with a 4.0+ GPA and an ACT score of 34<, be enrolled at Wright State University as a Honors Student, and be participating in the Wright Scholars Program.



  • Where I want to be in 12 weeks: Finished up my junior year in high school, including finishing Advanced Math, Korean Level 3-4, and my religion course. Finish my ACT prep book with a score of 34<.







Popular posts from this blog

The Tenth Region of the Night: Sword and Serpent Book II Review

B-25 Bombers!!!