Just because I owe you one more post to catch up

Okay, okay, so my New Year's resolution of doing a blog post a week hasn't been working out so well. But I've finally caught up. ๐Ÿ˜‰This is my eighth post for this year and I'm finally on track again. However, I have I problem... I don't know what to write about this time!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

So, I'm asking y'all to help me out. I want suggestions for what to post next. Maybe a topic you're interested in, something I've been doing, maybe if you even a short story you've written! I am open to publishing friends' stories on my blog. I did it for +Tauriel The Mockingjay with The Heir to Erebor, though I don't think I've finished yet. Need to do that... ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Let me know! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Popular posts from this blog

The Tenth Region of the Night: Sword and Serpent Book II Review

Goals and Birthdays

B-25 Bombers!!!