Review: Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination that Changed America Forever

Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination that Changed America Forever Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination that Changed America Forever by Bill O'Reilly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*SPOILER ALERT* Excellent read! It had me captivated for every moment. In the beginning, it was a little slow, but for a lover of history facts (like me), it's excellent all the way through. It goes into great detail explaining the entire plot to kill Lincoln; I never knew that Booth had accomplices who were supposed to kill Vice President Johnson and Secretary of State Seward on the same night as Lincoln! Interesting little facts like those kept me intrigued throughout the book. I highly recommend this book for any lover of history, especially the Civil War. I read this book as I was studying the Civil War in history class at school and it has helped me greatly. The audiobook version is excellent too. Mr. O'Reilly does an amazing job at reading it and emphasizing certain parts.

View all my reviews

Popular posts from this blog

The Tenth Region of the Night: Sword and Serpent Book II Review

Goals and Birthdays

B-25 Bombers!!!