Long Time, No See!

Hello readers!

Oh my goodness, my last actual post was in July! No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. :) Here's a quick summary of what I've been doing.

July: I went repelling with CAP and later went to the Ohio Wing Encampment. I had an awesome time at both. Follow +CAP Cadet's collection Civil Air Patrol for more on that.

And just side note, +CAP Cadet  and +Catherine T. Mohs are the one and same person, me! The +CAP Cadet was my first email and +Catherine T. Mohs is my current email that I use more often. I also switched my blog name from theprincessofrandomness.blogspot.com to catherinetmohs.blogspot.com.

August: I was gone all August. Where was I? Beautiful, wonderful, South Korea! Visiting, relatives, going places, and having lots of fun. My cousin, +I Dont know, whom I got to know really well, will tell you that I had fun. :p I miss all my family already. Also, my grandpa passed away while we were there. It was a blessing in disguise that we were in Korea when it happened. So, please keep him and my family in your prayers.

September: A week after I got back from Korea, BAM! Back into school. trying to get over the culture/time change, juggling a full school schedule (I'm a junior now), and prepping for the PSAT. I had my hands quite full. It was a stressful first three weeks, but I've got things under control now. I hope. :D

So here, I am now. I hope to write more often, but I'll have to see how things go. Signing off for now! Have a beautiful day everyone!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tenth Region of the Night: Sword and Serpent Book II Review

Goals and Birthdays

B-25 Bombers!!!