Welcome!

So, I am back...yep, I was the crazy girl with three different blogs and decided to delete them all because my parents said that they didn't want me having pictures up on the internet. So, no pictures, but I have determined to write some more. I have a few reasons for staring up a blog again.

1. I did NaNoWriMo and am working to publish my book. I need somewhere I can advertise it and I guess a blog's a pretty good place. Don't know what NaNoWriMo is? Well, it is National Novel Writing Month. We try to write 50,000 words in one month (November.) If we do, we can go on to publishing our novel. For my Literature class, my awesome teacher gave us a choice between writing a novel or doing a thesis paper. I was really reluctant to try to do this but once I got started, I flew! I made it to 50,000 words with a few days to spare! And now I am working on editing and eventually publishing my book.

2. I want to win a book cover package from Scarlett Rugers. And one thing to get another "ticket" for the drawing is to write a blog post for it on why I want to win. Well, I want to win because this is the first time I have ever published a book and I want it to look good! Scarlett Rugers has awesome book covers and I would love to get on but don't have the money to pay for a nice one. So, I am praying I win!

3. Everyone cool has blogs! Naw, not really. I enjoy blogging I hope it encourages me to write more.

4. I need a blog for my fans to comment on once I publish my book! :) I hope I do have fans. And I hope someone does buy my book.

Well, that's it for now! I hope this blog will be a success and that I write often!



Popular posts from this blog

The Tenth Region of the Night: Sword and Serpent Book II Review

Goals and Birthdays

B-25 Bombers!!!