Science Fair Prep

So, what have I been up to recently? Well, for one writing. NaNoWriMo kept me busy for month of November. And school work. School this year has been a whole lot easier in some ways but harder in others. I am taking Physics, Advanced Literature (British), Economics, and Algebra II at our local co-op. At home, I am doing Understanding the Scriptures and Foreign Language (Korean). For Physics, I have to do science fair. I have decided to test propeller efficiency.

It is definitely not an easy or simple experiment but that only means that I get to learn a whole lot. I have bought a Turnigy Thrust Measuring Stand from Hobby King to do the experiment with and so far that's the furthest I've got. I still need to buy more supplies and my science fair mentor, a former Navy helicopter pilot and a really awesome guy, is helping me out with selecting the needed materials.

I am really enjoying it all. My mentor has borrowed me a book that he used in the Navy and it is an amazingly fascinating book. I'll keep my blog updated with my science fair updates as well as other updates too!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tenth Region of the Night: Sword and Serpent Book II Review

Goals and Birthdays

B-25 Bombers!!!